Saturday, July 18, 2009

Anime & iPod Jihad

Two images creative (and quite ridiculous) examples of Salafi jihadi cyber art:

The background text, in Arabic, is the Islamic testament of faith, "There is no god but [the One] God, and Muhammad is His Messenger."

Adapting a noteworthy Apple iPod advertising campaign with the Salafi jihadi alternative.


merahjambu said...

assalamualaikum. Hi, im Shinta, muslimah from Indonesia. I really like the muslim anime on ur blog, and I really wish to save it in my desktop... Can I?

Nice blog, anyway ^^

إبن الصقلي said...

You should be able to right click on the images and save them that way.

Thanks very much for your compliment.

ubay said...

are you a muslim ?
just ask...

May Palestine get freedom

Cerita Kita said...

i like your picture..nice..i hope you give me permission to keep your anime picture..

إبن الصقلي said...

You should be able to click on it and save it.